2v2 Brawl is a new game mode in which a team of 2 players shares a tower to trawl against another team. Gears earned from 2v2 Brawls contribute to both individual Gear Eggs and a shared Tribe Egg.
- 2v2 Brawls consist of two Teams of 2 players Brawling against each other.*Each player Brawls with his or her own Party and Clone levels.
- Each team shares 1 Team Tower with the Tower level set to the average of the Team’s level.
- Players in a Team are matched randomly and players will not be matched with or compete against members of their own Tribe.
- Teams are matched with opponent Teams with similar Team Tower levels.
Gears are awarded for 2v2 Brawls and contribute to both your individual Gear Egg and a new Tribe Egg.
2v2 Tribe EggsThe Tribe Egg is a joint effort by all Tribe Members; each member is able to contribute to increasing the award level of the egg. Tribe Eggs start at level 0 and can be upgraded to level 10; the level increases as more 2v2 Gears are collected by Tribe Members. Each level requires a larger number of Gears to complete, but the quality of Egg rewards increase as the level increases.
Tribe Egg levels is based on the Gear contributions from members for the current day. For example:
- If today your Tribe has started with a level 4 Egg and reached level 5 by the end of the day, tomorrow your Tribe members will be able to open a level 5 Egg. The new Tribe Egg will start from level 5.
- If today your Tribe has started with a level 4 Egg but did not manage to reach level 5 by the end of the day, tomorrow your Tribe members will be able to open a level 4 Egg. The new Tribe Egg will start from level 3.
- If today your Tribe has started with a level 4 Egg but no one has contributed any gears toward a new Egg, there will be no Egg to open tomorrow, and the new Egg will start from level 3.
- Tribe Eggs can be opened daily and are awarded to each member who has contributed at least 1 gear.
- Level 10 Tribe Eggs can be opened instantly.
|Guaranteed Egg Content|