- Release the Flying Barrel when there is a lull in the battle so you can recover from the 6 mana it costs to deploy.
- The Flying Barrel guides itself over the bridge, but if you can help it get as close to the other tower before it bursts it will maximize the results.
- The Flying Barrel was added with Badland Brawl's soft launch on 4/12/17.
- On 02/03/17, an update tweaked the birds inside the Barrel with the new Bomb Birds version.
- + Flying Barrel with Snatcher to get it closer to the enemy tower
- + Simple and easy, this combo help you getting closer from opponent's tower for a high damage destruction when the Barrel explode.
- + Throw the Tornado first and then push the Flying Barrel inside before it explode : you will get an extra push to get the Barrel closer from opponent's tower
- + This combo is like a 2nd chance if your Flying Barrel has been frozen with an Icicle : stick it on the ground with a Blast Mine before it explode, and all the frozen Bomb Birds will be pushed inside opponent's tower from the ground!
- + Try pushing your Flying Barrel and a Doggo Horde at the same time: you will get epic attack from both air and ground with Bomb Birds and Doggos everywhere!
- + Use some Flying Doggos to push the Barrel or even to chomp and protect the Bomb Birds from opponent's attacks.
Get a look at the community discussion about this clone on Reddit.
|Bomb Bird Level