Snatcher is unlocked from the Jungle Noon. It spawns one melee range Snatcher with moderate hitpoints. The Snatcher clone costs 3 mana to deploy.
- The Snatcher can be used to grab an enemy's bomb to protect your own Tower, or to grab your own bomb and charge it right at the enemy.
- It can also be used to cart your most damaging clones quickly to the enemy tower.
- On 2/3/17, a Balance Update decreased Snatcher's mana cost from 4 to 3.
- Snatcher was added with Badland Brawl's soft launch on 4/12/17.
- + Snatcher with Doggo Horde (extremely difficult), see combo video here
- + Snatcher with Bomb Drone
- + Snatcher with Bomb Spider
- + Snatcher with Flying Barrel
- +Throw the Sticky Bomb high and catch it with the Snatcher.
- +Snatcher with Floating Bomb.
- +Snatcher with Plain Bomb.
- +Snatcher with Mini Bomb.
- +Snatcher with Bouncy Bomb